Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Make-up Look: Only Korean Brand


I wanted to do something fun and try out all korean make up products I have at once, basically creating my typical make-up-look with korean brands only! This is what I used:
1. Tony Moly Party Love Shine Blusher, in Sweety Peach (from what I made out of the hangul on the package, bought this in china!), this is one of my favourite blushers ever, it’s veryyyyy strong and pink, I have to watch out when applying! Has some glitter in it.
2. Etude House Bee Happy! Lip Balm, in Baby Bee - Refreshing Lemon, it has no color or taste but smells like a lime tart, very moisturizing for the lips!
3. Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner, in 5 Brown Amber, it’s soft and has a nice color but I can’t say it’s actually waterproof…
4. Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara, I love this mascara! It’s one of those mascaras with a ball at the end of the plastic brush, not waterproof. It’s even good for wearing solo because of the effect it gives, very long and defined lashes with a bit of volume! Also the packaging started to disintegrate haha
5. Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream, Light probably, now despite having tons of different korean BB creams I wanted to try something new, so I tried out a sample I once got! I must say it is really really good, fits my skintone, covers very good and still looks pretty natural! 
6. Tony Moly Cats Wink Powder, 01, I already showed this on my blog, love it!
7. Skin79 Star Glow Ball Powder, used a little bit of this to soften my extreme blush! 
This is how it came out:
So this is more my everyday make up than a “make-up-look”. As I already mentioned I usually go for the natural look, that means I almost never wear eyeshadow except for something glittery or slightly pink. That leaves me time and money to focus on good foundations and powders, which I think are more important. And of course mascara, can’t ever get enough of that. It would be great to see other bloggers only using their korean brand make up to create a look!

6 comments:

  1. i hated this bb cream but it seems it's ok on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it fits my skin tone surprisingly well!!

      Delete
  2. Your skin looks wonderful. Korean products are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, I love them dearly even though it's more difficult to get them for me :)

      Delete
  3. Du schaust so mege niedlich aus! :3
    Und ja, eigentlich lauf ich ja auch immer so rum, daher ist das auch natürlicher, als wenn ich sonst was an hätte :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vielen vielen dank!! mach weiter so mit deinen posts :)

      Delete

Back to Top