Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Douglas Online Haul


Douglas is great, when ordering online I get 2 free samples of my choosing and a little gift extra, this time I got even more and a 5 € coupon for Douglas! I feel spoiled haha Here are some of the things I wanted to get for a long time (and I will review everything!):
image
The stuff on the left was for free: A Clinique Age Defense BB cream, a sample sized Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in raspberry, a Vera Wang Princess Perfume Sample and a Shiseido Restoring Cream. I only chose the perfume sample and the gloss, everything else was added as an extra present!
Now to my buys:
J.S.Douglas Söhne Vitamine & Shea Oil Powder Spray, 10 €
Mac Paint Pot Painterly, 20 €
Mac Fixing Spray, 20 €
Yves Saint Laurent Crème de Blush, No 9, 40 € (why is this so expensive??)
I am very curious about the items and will try them right away.

2 comments:

  1. Wow the free gifts are awesome..!
    You got some amazing stuff! cannot wait to read your review on YSL's luxurious blush.. :p
    xx
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! the review is already in the making :D

      Delete

Back to Top