Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Review: Tigi Bed Head After-Party


And again a TIGI product, the After Party smoothing cream. I bought this for about $17 on amazon! It’s a smoothing cream for the hair that prevents fly away hairs and overall smoothens it.
I really have a problem with fly away and frizzy hair… 
But there are so few products that actually help and let my hair look natural and not all greased up. You can put this into the hair whenever, after showering or just on dry hair. I use it after drying because then I know the exact amount I need for my hair to become soft but not greasy.
As with the other products that help smoothen the hair you should only use very little! It does work and my hair feels soft, but it’s not a wonder product or something. I don’t have to use hairspray to fix the hair fly away problem (yes I do that, I just make them stick to the rest of the hair lol).The smell is nice as always with Tigi products (except for the hairsprays) and I still have a lot of it left after months of using it!
Not that useless, but won't buy again. Just sits in my cupboard now...

2 comments:

  1. Hey =)
    das Design deines Blogs ist so süß ^^
    Ich hab jetzt nicht so das Problem mit abstehenden Haaren,aber HATTE es.Seit ich einen Föhn mit Ionen benutze ist das Problem wie aufgelöst.Frag nicht warum,aber es wirkt tatsächlich o.O War selbst verblüfft,weil ich nicht dran geglaubt hab.Ich folge dir.Würde mich freuen dich auch bei mir als Leserin begrüßen zu dürfen.

    Liebste Grüße
    zimtkringel.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, vielen Dank dir, ist mein erster Blog und alles noch ganz neu für mich, deshalb freue ich mich umso mehr :)
      Das mit Ionen habe ich mal gehört aber nie ausprobiert, muss mal nen passenden Föhn suchen!
      Lg <3

      Delete

Back to Top