Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Make up Look of the day


Well technically it’s already evening here, hence the not so good lighting. I did it to try out some new products I got! I wanted to go for a really light and soft look so i didn’t use any eyeliner (which is normally part of my routine), here goes:
Because of the lighting the blush is not as visible but it’s actually a very nice shade, not intense or anything (I was lucky to find a super cheap blush that I actually liked after the MAC-fiasco). Here is what I used:
1. First I applied the Catrice BB Allround Foundation  in 010 Light Beige

2. Afterwards I used my brand new Clinique Almost Powder Makeup in 02 Neutral fair.  I was actually worried that the shade would be too dark because of many reviews stating the shades usually are to dark for most but it fit me perfectly. Another good point about this powder is that it has SPF 15, which I don’t need but nevertheless is good to know. I used the cheap Essence Powder Brush (the purple one) to apply it!

3. After that I applied my new Catrice Multi Colour Blush in 070 Iced Caramel Macchiato (I just love this name!!) which is a great shade and a breeze to apply! I used the pink Essence Blush Brush!

4. Then I coated my eyelashes with one layer of Essence I love Extreme Volume Mascara (omg just one layer was enough for me??).

5. I used the I love strawberries & milkshake lip balm as a lip base (I hate the smell, it smells nothing like their lotions and shower gels!! nothing like strawberry, but fortunately the horrid smell fades after 2 minutes and the glossiness and moisture make up for it).

6. And last I used my new Isadora Twist up Gloss Stick in 03 Sugar Crush (which is essentially the same as the Clinique chubby sticks, Isadora has less shades but they are cheaper, 12 €, and just as moisturizing, might do a comparison).

That’s all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top