Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

China in Pictures (Shanghai-Traditional Wedding-Cat Café )

This post will be mostly picture heavy, I came back from china two weeks ago and not a day passes that I don't want to go back. It was an amazing experience AGAIN. Though I now that my positive association with china mostly comes from the fact that whenever I'm there I am basically on holiday and forgetting all my usual problems and duties and so on. I just enjoy life when I'm there! I actually went to the Simply Kpop Concert in Shanghai on the 23.3 but the pictures didn't turn out that great (damn you gdragon for moving too much lol).

one of my favorite dishes! sweet and sour fish

this is a great dessert in china, shaved ice is the translation

This inflatable gate was prepared by the whole town for the bride and groom

bride is being carried by her brother to the car, then it will take her to the city where she will live after the marriage and back to the village for ongoing celebration, complicated I know

everywhere in china are these work out parks, they are actually quite fun!

food in the small village is actually very good



more food!!



Yeah I ate balut, I won't debate the ethics, let's just say it was a traditional wedding and I was very polite haha

I loved this little café in Shanghai called Tap-Café, they make 3D kitties with milk fluff *.*

So pretty

Me and bf at oriental pearl



Our hotel room

Hot pot :D

Breathtaking

On the last day in Nanjing we went to a cat-café, 20 kitties that you can pet while drinking your coffee, children not allowed haha 

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you to do the Liebster Award! Please join!
    xx
    ratchetlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top